Toggle Contrast
Leave this site


If you are concerned that an adult is being abused or neglected you should report it to the Police or Adult Social Care without delay.

In an emergency contact the Police on 999. If you think there has been a crime but it is not an emergency, call 101.

Contact Adult Social Care on:

  • Reading 0118 937 3747
  • West Berkshire 01635 519056
  • Wokingham 0118 974 6863
  • Out of normal working hours, contact the Emergency Duty Team 01344 351 999.

Each Council has its own web pages and information leaflets. If you require the information in a different format or in easy read, please ask.

Reading         West Berkshire       Wokingham